DDEX is the first trading platform to list OBR! To celebrate our partnership with Obirum (OBR), we are pleased to announce that Obirum (OBR) Trading Competition will begin on May 5, 2018, at 2:00 PM (UTC).
We are holding this Trading Competition to reward our users and Obirum (OBR) supporters worldwide. A total of 400,000 OBR tokens is committed to this program. The competition will run from May 5, 2018 at 2:00 PM to May 15, 2018 at 2:00 PM (UTC).
Start the Competition here: https://ddex.io/trade/OBR-ETH?sc
1. OBR Trading Competition
Users will be ranked from 1st to 10th based on their OBR trading volume (buy + sell) on DDEX. The top 10 users (wallet addresses) will share a prize pool of 400,000 OBR tokens.
1st place: 100,000 OBR
2nd place: 50,000 OBR
3rd place: 40,000 OBR
4th place: 30,000 OBR
5th place: 20,000 OBR
6th — 10th place: 12,000 OBR / winner
2. Lucky Draw:
10 lucky traders (wallet addresses) will have the chance to split a pool of 100,000 OBR. Users who trade at least 0.5 ETH (buy + sell) of OBR during the competition will be eligible for the lucky draw.
- This event is entrusted by the Obirum (OBR) team to conduct on DDEX.
- The Obirum (OBR) team reserves the right to modify or amend the Competition Contents at their sole discretion. DDEX does not make any commitments.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” during the Competition will not count towards your total trading volume and may result in disqualification.
- Winners from the Trading Competition will not be eligible for the Lucky Draw.
- Rewards will be distributed within 1 week after the competition concludes.
New to DDEX?
DDEX is a decentralized relayer, or you may see it as a decentralized application, which functions as an exchange. Running as a hybrid model decentralized relayer for Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, DDEX utilizes both the hydro protocol and the 0x protocol to facilitate a safe and smooth decentralized exchange experience.
Go to DDEX: https://ddex.io?scmedium
Join our official chat group on: Telegram
Thank you very much for your support.
The DDEX Team